Life of a butterfly and human connection

You might be wondering how the life of a butterfly is connected with human and what learnings could we take away from it then stick to the end of this post. You will seriously be leaving with a lot of value.

kids are innocent.

The other day I told my 4-year-old niece that there's a big butterfly hovering around in our office.

She got excited and requested me to get the butterfly home the very next day. 

I was sceptical but for that curious soul, I grabbed the butterfly and put into a ventilated corrugated box. 

She played with it for all day long and the very next day when she woke up, found it almost dead. She was feeling so sad! 

I got questioned by her, "Uncle, why did it die? I played with the utmost care. It could have lived longer but then how come?"

I made her sit and explained. I would like to share it with you all. 

🍁When you move someone out of their natural habitat and adapted area they tend to live shorter.

🍁It is very important to allow someone to do what they really love to do. 

🍁Never force anyone to be in your life against their will. They will perish.

🍁Live your life like a free bird! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make the best use of opportunities?

What is the key ingredient to achieve success in life?

Real source of motivation